Base Structure of the I Ching
The Hexagrams — 01 QIAN (Yang) — 02 KUN (Yin) — 03 TUN (Difficult Beginning) — 04 MENG (Immaturity) — 05 XU (Waiting Patiently) — 06 SONG (Dispute) — 07 SHI (The Army) — 08 BI (Fellowship) — 09 XIAO CHU (Small Accumulation) — 10 LI (Conduct) — 11 TAI (Peace) — 12 PI (Obstacle) — 13 TONG REN (Fellowship) — 14 DA YOU (Great Harvest) — 15 QIEN (Modesty) — 16 YU (Enthusiasm) — 17 SUI (Compliance) — 18 GU (Correcting the Corruption) — 19 LIN (Advancing) — 20 GUAN (Contemplation) — 21 SHI HO (Biting Through Hardship) — 22 BI (Adornment) — 23 BO (Erosion) — 24 FU (Return) — 25 WU WANG (Innocence) — 26 DA CHU (Great Potential) — 27 YI (Nourishment) — 28 DA GUO (Critical Mass) — 29 KAN (Watery Depths) — 30 LI (Fire) — 31 XIAN (Mutual Attraction) — 32 HENG (Constancy) — 33 DUN (Retreat) — 34 DA ZHUANG (Power of the Great) — 35 JIN (Success) — 36 MING YI (Time of Darkness) — 37 JIA REN (Family) — 38 KUI (Contradiction) — 39 JIAN (Obstruction) — 40 JIE (Dissolution of the Problem) — 41 SUN (Sacrifice) — 42 YI (Benefit) — 43 GUAI (Resolution) — 44 GOU (Contact) — 45 CUI (Congregation) — 46 SHENG (Rising) — 47 KUN (Adversity) — 48 JING (The Well) — 49 GE (Revolution) — 50 DING (The Cauldron) — 51 ZHEN (Force of Thunder) — 52 GEN (Keeping Still) — 53 JIAN (Gradual Progress) — 54 GUI MEI (The Maiden) — 55 FENG (Peak) — 56 LU (The Wanderer) — 57 XUN (Gentle Wind) — 58 DUI (Joyousness) — 59 HUAN (Scattered) — 60 JIE (Self-Restraint) — 61 ZHONG FU (Inner Truth) — 62 XIAO GUO (Predominance of the Small) — 63 JI JI (After Crossing the Water) — 64 WEI JI (Before Crossing the Water)
Download PDF from Scribd
Download PDF from Scribd
Peace / Harmony / Success
Good opportunity. Proceed.
This is an overall positive hexagram. When you receive it in a reading, it indicates that you are basically on the right path and act in alignment with the cosmos. The I Ching teaches that inner coherence and harmony are the keys to success.
1. The law of attraction works positively in your life now. You can establish good connections now with others and proceed toward your goal. Especially when you work for the common good, you will attract people with similar goals and you can establish successful cooperation.
2. Harmony means that you keep to the middle way, avoiding extremes. Being non-judgmental, and taking a position of latitude by accepting both the good and bad elements you see in the world is beneficial. When you have the courage to harmonize all opposites in this way, you bring more harmony into your life, thereby achieving more. Broadmindedness will increase coherence within yourself and others around you and you can accomplish great achievement in alignment with your higher purpose in life.
3. Your present situation undergoes a change. It may not yet be visible but there will be a turning point. This doesn’t mean defeat. You can contribute to a smooth continuation, despite change, by being faithful and focus on the attitude that has brought you success; then, you will have more successes in your life. It is important not to react to change with fear because that will close your opportunity window. Fear negatively affects inner coherence; it comes up only if you resist change. Being open to change but seeing the potential for growth, both spiritually and financially, helps you to steer your ship successfully through this time.
4. When you trust others from a genuine position of broad-mindedness, you will receive their help and cooperation. You are now at a point to experience how your inner coherence positively influences the people around you, and you may be surprised how much support you will receive for achieving your goal. Many great achievements require more than one person to be accomplished, so be open to receive the help that is offered to you.
5. This is a position of leadership that has the potential of great accomplishment. You enjoy the broad support of those around you by being upright and modest in your attitude, and by so doing, you can share your success with more than one person, and can benefit many. This is a true blessing!
6. When you encounter obstacles, do not resist them on the mental and emotional levels, for this would make them appear bigger to you as they really are. After the peak of prosperity has been passed, there is a time of consolidation when you need to care for maintaining your success. In such a time you need to be both positive and prudent, avoiding any hazardous actions or investments. It is also helpful in such a time to strengthen the bonds with those who support your cause.